something i wrote one day....



i thought that everything was going fine but i guess i was wrong. you didnt love me like i did, and just left me here. it was the first time in my life that i open my heart, and it kills me that you dont understand what i feel for you.
i felt in love for the first time in my life, and and you broke my heart. but i wont give up on love, i just go on, go on...
i felt in love for the first time in my life, and he wasnt the right guy. but i wont give up on love...cause i know that someone´ll come one day..and rescue me.
now that time went by, and i found another guy, someone that really treats me right, you say you´re happy for me, but i dont believe you, cause your eyes say something else, but now it´s too late cause...
i felt in love for the first time in my life, and and you broke my heart. but i wont give up on love, i just go on, go on...
i felt in love for the first time in my life, and he wasnt the right guy, but i wont give up on love...cause i know that someone´ll come one day..and rescue me.
just stay away, dont say anything, i dont wanna hear that you´re sorry for everything.. I will not fall into your arms this time...
cause now im in love with the right guy, and he´s everything i ever wanted. i didnt give up on love, and now i really found it...im in love with the right guy, and he really loves me.
i didnt give up on love...i waited for you...and you found me..


By me...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario