Wow! What a disapointment


it´s really hard to realize that the people does not change.. I really thought that you can change, that you can be different just for me. But no, you cant, you are like this and you want to change, because you´re happy like this, but i cant take this anymore. 
You know how i feel about you, how you make me feel, and how much i love to spend time with you, but it´s not working out for me.
You can always count on me, ALWAYS! i´ll always be there for you, any time you need me.. and i really hope you´ll be there for me to.
Thanks for everything, for make me feel special, for make me smile everytime i need it…i will never forget everything that i passed with you..
But i cant go on like this, caring about you, when you dont care about me.. or at least that´s what you make me feel right now.
So i guess this is the end… i am going to talk to you, like you did a time ago, and try to finish everything  the best way possible.. so we can be friends.. because i dont want to lose you, and i really hope you want the same as me…
And like Fall Out Boy said…THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES..even though they weren’t so great…
Love you…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario